Learn everything you need to know about international treasury in 5 days.
31/07/2017 to 04/08/2017
Monday, July 31, 2017
« Go to Upcoming Event List
This 5-day residential course is essential if you are seeking an in-depth knowledge of treasury structures and strategies.
- Practical, hands-on training featuring corporate case studies and group exercises
- Intensive 5-day residential course – learn everything you need to know in just 5 days
- Delivered by EuroFinance the trusted, industry leading training provider
- Proven track record – over 300 treasury professionals have attended this course
- Experienced tutors that address your real-life challenges
- Network with your industry peers – we attract professionals from over 60 countries
- Learn instantly applicable knowledge and skills to take back to the office
- Earn up to 35 NASBA CPE credits, CPD certified
- Plus! Entertainment programme – dinners, evening entertainment and excursions
- Basel III – pricing/deposit market
- Emerging payment methods
- SCF/trade finance
- Corporate treasury dashboard – beyond Excel
- In-house banking, ROBO, POBO, in-house cash
- Cutting the internal spaghetti – various ways to centralise
- Using alternative to SAP – mini ERPs
- Straight through processing
- Shared service centres
- Centralised IT – more efficient and better information
- Automation of commercial flows
- Accounting treasury
- TMS vs ERP
- Solutions for both decentralised and centralised treasury
Who should attend?
Corporate treasurers and finance professionals
The Summer Programme is the perfect way to keep up-to-date with the latest technology and techniques used by the world's leading treasurers. The course also focuses on the more practical elements of international treasury so that you can instantly apply your skills on return to the office.
Financial institutions and service providers
The Summer Programme provides the perfect opportunity for non-treasury professionals to get a better understanding of their corporate treasury clients' challenges and how they can help solve them.